You have already subscribed,
So You Are In!
HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
The ADHD Toolbox launches on
Friday, November 15th, 2019
(Mark your calendars!)Welcome!
I‘m so excited you decided to join us on this transformational journey!
I just sent you an email with all the details about The ADHD Toolbox, and I have listed the details for you below as well.
I can’t wait to share these expert interviews with you and connect as a community.
Here is how the videos series works:
~ The ADHD Toolbox will kickoff on November 15th and run for 15 days through November 29th.
~ Each day at 7am PST you will receive an email from Bob@TheADHDToolbox.com.
~ That daily email will include a link to TheADHDToolbox.com website where the daily video(s) will be posted (There will be 2 videos posted in each email, 30 videos in all).
~ The videos will consist of interviews from well known experts (doctors, psychologists, coaches, Nonprofits, etc), and each speaker will give you a FREE GIFT you can begin to use immediately.
~ You will have 48 hours to listen to each episode FREE, but to make things easy, I’ve created an exclusive opportunity for you to purchase the whole series HERE at a special discounted price.
~ Some of the coaching and information provided in these interviews would normally cost hundreds even thousands of dollars, but I’ve made it free for you while The ADHD Toolbox is LIVE!
~ If you would like to have this video series forever, as your personal tool and reference, to help you with your child…I’ve created a bundle for you with lifetime access and 2 bonus gifts!
For just $67.00 (pre-event price) you will receive:
- Lifetime access to The ADHD Toolbox.
- A 30-minute Brain Development session so you can see exactly where your child’s brain is in its development, how it’s causing behavioral challenges, and how to overcome it.
- Four videos of brain calming movements that will help your child in any situation.
The ADHD Toolbox is a unique opportunity to hear from TOP EXPERTS IN THE ADHD FIELD.
It’s like sitting in their office as they give you personal advice on how to manage your child’s ADHD so your child’s future is secure, and they are empowered to be independent and successful .
This online series will show you:
- Strategies that dramatically improve behavioral meltdowns
- Overcome screen addiction
- Develop your child’s brain to transform ADHD behaviors
- How people are using Neurofeedback to manage ADHD
- Coaching techniques that help improve daily life
- Help your child get their first job
- Lower stress in school, so they can create friends and focus on learning
- How teachers and parents can work together to improve behaviors
- How to handle shaming and bullying
- Where to find more resources that can help you manage ADHD
- Natural solutions to help your child overcome ADHD, without medication
- The shocking statistics about what happens when ADHD is not managed, and how to avoid it
Now, let’s get ready for The ADHD Toolbox!
Here are 3 steps so you’re ready for The ADHD Toolbox:
Step 1: Make sure these emails are marked as important
Step 2: Join Our Community and Maximize Your Experience!
Step 2: join our Facebook group so you connected with other people who are going through, or have gone through the challenges of ADHD, and find powerful solutions.
Step 3: Share The ADHD Toolbox
Step 3: share The ADHD Toolbox. If you know someone who could use tools and strategies that can improve children’s behavior, please share this with them. Simply share this link over email, text or social media and give them the free gift of The ADHD Toolbox. Share this link now TheADHDToolbox.com.
It is truly my honor to bring you this information. I am so excited for you to see some of the experts that have joined our effort, and even more excited for you to receive the information they are sharing.
I also want to acknowledge you for taking a stand for your child, and being steadfast in your search for solutions so they can be empowered for a happy future.